Office Administrator Job Purpose:
Ensures proper flow of office procedures, and supports the office Seniors by carrying out common office duties. Maintains a positive and friendly company image by acting as the first line of contact to visitors, customers, and vendors in person, online, and via telephone.
Office Administrator Job Duties:
· Communicates with relevant agencies to produce travel itineraries for Seniors and employee events.
· Arranges meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms, and planning refreshments.
· Respond to telephone, email, walk-in and website contact form inquiries from existing clients, prospective customers, management, vendors and other constituents.
· Manages reception area and looks after visitors.
· Answers phone calls and transfers them as necessary.
· Handle minor financial transactions for the office, such as deposits, issuing receipts and purchasing needed supplies.
· Handles expenses and billing cycles.
· Maintain projects and other office files while practicing company-wide file retention policies.
· Collaborate with on-site maintenance team and external contractors.
· Manages correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail.
· Assists in planning and arranging events, including organising catering.
· Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents.
· Maintains stock lists and orders office supplies as needed.
· Interacts with Seniors and carries out their requests.
· Creates agendas and takes meeting notes.
· Maintains accurate records for employee holiday requests.
· Manages outgoing post and records data on special deliveries.
· Photocopies and files appropriate documents as needed.
· Developing and updating potential customer lists.
· Routine customer follow-up to ensure best customer relations.
· Keeping record of customer payment details with interaction of Finance & Accounts department.
· Preparing and updating company’s short and detailed profiles for private and public sector clients.
· Composing and drafting Official Requests or letters to authorities as advised by Senior management.
· Attends workshops and conferences when requested.
- May take care of website functions and social media profiles.
- Assistant to Admin & Account Manager.
Office Administrator Skills and Qualifications:
Prior Office Management Experience Preferred; Strong Attention to Detail; Ability to Work Without Supervision; Excellent Time Management Skills; Exceptional Communication and Customer Service Skills; Technical Skills, Including Proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs; Strong Prioritisation and Organisation Skills; Ability to Handle Confidential Information; Strong Record Keeping Skills; Presentation Skills, Including Welcoming Guests to Events; Ability to Multitask.