We require experienced PHP/ Wordpress Developer
Candidates must have at least 1 year of working experience with custom programming along with WordPress Themes and Plugins development. Moreover, knowledge of API Integrations and different programming hooks is a must.
- Designing & Developing websites & plugins from scratch on custom theme.
- Customization of pre-build themes and plugins as per requirement to develop or design a site.
- Modifications / Customization to the existing websites as per project details.
- Development of all device responsive & adaptive sites.
- Ensuring the security through plugins & Cpanel of the site along with speed optimization through various plugins / tools.
- Assistance in fixing bugs and providing technical support wherever required.
- Strong Experience with Custom WordPress themes and plugins from scratch with great design and focus on UI/UX and strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
- High Development expertise with custom post types, taxonomy type, custom fields, plug-ins, theme development and WordPress database structure knowledge.
- Experience and good understanding of WordPress architecture and structure including well known WordPress Frameworks
- Extensive experience in full development life cycle. (You have experience in working locally, deploying to staging environment, and then deployments to production.)
- Managed more than one custom WordPress site and strong ability to learn and adapt new changes.