Import Executive (for Trading Company)
Looking for an Import Executive for Karachi. The company is doing international trading so you need to handle its import (mostly) and export accordingly with proper manner which includes but not limited as
• Candidate must have complete knowledge of imports and LC/CT from banks, Insurance etc. and ability to deal with local and foreign procurement,
• The candidate should also have negotiation / analytical skills and will be well conversant with import / custom process and documentation requirement.
• The candidate should ability to read/write emails form/to suppliers, banks, indenters, insurance company etc.
• The candidate need to maintain dress code as per company policy.
• The candidate need to work ERP software so he/she should have experience any ERP system and have ability to learn our system.
- Open LC/Contract
- Prepare Purchase order as per Proforma Invoice
- Arrange to Open LC/Contract from various banks
- Follow-up of LC/Contract in case of any amendment/addition/deletion
- Maintain track record of all import in transit consignments
- All booked import consignments informed to sales department
- Manage LC/Contract and Maintain date/wise bank wise to pay of the matured documents
- Make necessary correspondences with clearing agents to make clear the import consignments
- Inform all warehouses about expected import consignment arrivals date wise.
- Make entries in software, (LC opening, Documents payment entries, Purchase order, Import Purchase entry)
- Book liabilities in software, (clearing Agents, insurance companies, indenting commission)
- Make payments/cheques and make payment entries in ERP software for (Clearing agents, Insurance companies, indenting commission)
- Prepare party reconciliation statement if needed / asked
- Receive duties payments details from clearing agents and then make cheque and enter in software as well
- Prepare Fund statement date wise to meet the payments of upcoming import consignments