Turkish Maarif Foundation (TMF) serves as a gateway to international educational arena of Turkey that will contribute to enhance cultural and civilizational interaction and paving the way for achieving the common wellbeing. TMF is serving in more than 35 countries globally, running 200+ schools and educating 33,000+ students.
TMF has vision to become a pioneer educational institute, nurturing pure-minded people who use knowledge for the peace and welfare of humanity.
TMF has a mission to carry out comprehensive educational activities throughout the world based on the common values of humanity and Anatolian tradition of wisdom.
PakTurk Maarif International Schools & Colleges is governed by TMF. It has 13,000 students at 26 locations in all major cities of Pakistan. PakTurk Maarif International Schools & Colleges require IT / MIS Support Executive for our Head Office at Islamabad.
The incumbant should have relevant qualification and experience of atleast three years.
1. Graduated from Industrial Engineering and Computer Engineering departments of universities (4-year-degree)
2. Experience in job tracking and user training,
3. To be able to carry out multiple business processes simultaneously in a planned manner, to respond to requests in time,
4. Competence on analytical thinking and problem solving skills,
5. Experiences about test scenarios and techniques,
6. Having strong communication skills and team-oriented work,
7. Use advanced Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
1. Coordinating all e-Maarif, ERP and other software demands in Pakistan in order to meet the demands of the country well and timely, delivering effective and clear indication of the need to Istanbul headquarter; coordinating the work processes and providing feedback to all stakeholders.
2. Evaluating and analyzing requests from the campuses, schools and related departments of Pakistan after the approval; establishing the necessary coordination within the framework of the work flow included in the job description.
3. Providing test support in system and user acceptance tests.
4. Ensure the necessary coordination with the business units for user acceptance testing.
5. Within the problem management process; to examine problems transmitted by users, to identify the source and to inform all relevant groups for solution.
6. To enrich the training documents coming from the central digital education Solutions unit according to the needs of the country
7. Evaluating the training demands of schools, providing distance education and / or training at the relevant location
8. To create user and menu usage reports for effective use of the system with Daily, Weekly, Monthly reports. To inform and track the relevant persons and units continuously for the effective use of the program,
9. Providing test support in system and user acceptance tests if required
Turkish Maarif Foundation (TMF) serves as a gateway to international educational arena of Turkey that will contribute to enhance cultural and civilizational interaction and paving the way for achieving the common wellbeing. TMF is serving in more than 35 countries globally, running 200+ schools and ...Read More