Turkish Maarif Foundation (TMF) serves as a gateway to international educational arena of Turkey that will contribute to enhance cultural and civilizational interaction and paving the way for achieving the common wellbeing. TMF is serving in more than 35 countries globally, running 200+ schools and educating 33,000+ students.
TMF has vision to become a pioneer educational institute, nurturing pure-minded people who use knowledge for the peace and welfare of humanity.
TMF has a mission to carry out comprehensive educational activities throughout the world based on the common values of humanity and Anatolian tradition of wisdom.
PakTurk Maarif International Schools & Colleges is governed by TMF. It has 13,000 students at 26 locations in all major cities of Pakistan. PakTurk Maarif International Schools & Colleges require Budgeting Control and Management Reporting officer for our Head Office at Islamabad.
Work in the accounting and finance team of Pak-Turk Maarif International Schools and Colleges to report to the Management on the disbursement of schools’ budget, performing variance analysis of budget vs Actual expenses and preparing any other Management Report requested by the Management.
Principal Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Making sure schools’ budget is disbursed on time to schools’ relevant bank accounts;
· Performing month variance analysis of budgeted vs actual expenditures;
· Inquiring the reasons of variances from branches;
· Recommending and implementing controls for preventing material variances from budget;
· Ascertaining budget areas to economize expenditures;
· Preparing and presenting monthly, quarterly and annual variance analysis report to the Management;
· Coordinating with campuses regarding budgeting and controls;
· Maintaining budgeting and controls database;
· Making entry of budgeting related entries in the ERP; and
· Other unspecified tasks that are commensurate with the level of the position as specified by management and reporting accordingly.
C.A Finalist/ACCA/B. Com/M. Com/MBA Fin./ICMA/ACMA or any finance related degree.
Turkish Maarif Foundation (TMF) serves as a gateway to international educational arena of Turkey that will contribute to enhance cultural and civilizational interaction and paving the way for achieving the common wellbeing. TMF is serving in more than 35 countries globally, running 200+ schools and ...Read More