25k to 50k with Incentives based on KPI’s)
• Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
• Following call center “scripts” when handling different topics
• Identifying customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and providing solutions to achieve satisfaction
• To prepare, compile, organize and maintain different escalations.
• Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
• Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
• To handle general tasks or any assignment given by the supervisor/team lead.
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required along with an ability to work in teams under pressure.
• Adherence and compliance to SOPs
• Strong communication and team player skills
• Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
Benefits for Employee
• Salary + Monthly bonuses (Incentives)
• Top performance bonus.
• Annuals as well as fast track promotion opportunity.
• Friendly and motivated work environment.
• Promotions & much more to make extra income
• Team picnics, Hangouts
• Previous experience in a customer support role
• Track record of over-achieving quota
• Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
• Familiarity with CRM systems and practices will be considered as plus point
• Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
• Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
Functional Area: Customer Support
Total Positions: 50 Post
Job Shift: Rotating Shifts according to client market.
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Job Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Gender: No Preference
Age: 20 - 30 Years
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Career Level: Entry 6 months to 2+ year experience
Pakways Group has immense portfolio ranging from Trading/Import/Export/Services/Engineering in More than 6 countries.