- Collaborate with various functions to deliver content marketing strategy.
- Assist in planning, implementation and monitoring of the Annual Brand Plan.
- Monitor e-store performance on a period basis and updated stakeholders accordingly and identify opportunities for improving growth.
- Assist the Manager Marketing & Brands in coordinating and executing regional/national promotion activities
- Ensure consistency and effectiveness in brand visibility across trade channels, B2B and B2C segment by conducting periodic surveys/reviews of markets and engaging with the local sales teams.
- Assist Manager Marketing & Brands in conducting Marketing research per the business need.
- Repurposing and creating marketing assets which are shareable and downloadable
- Execute production of corporate publications and other collateral updates.
- Accountable for social media marketing and using social channels to generate leads.
- Accountable for maintaining the company website - writing, editing, and proofreading site content, work closely with the technical team to maintain the site, responsible for new features development and getting website bugs/content errors fixed.
- Conceptualize and lead execution of all consumer, trade related and other events across regional/branch offices with sales/marketing teams.
Support PD/Business Development/Exports
- Key point of contact to collaborate with Product Development, Exports and Technical teams to support new business opportunities into saleable products.
- Support Manager Marketing & Brands for new products launches/exports.
Marketing Collateral Development
- Assist in development, designing and production of marketing collateral that includes product catalogues, flyers/brochures for trade, shop boards, corporate presentation, and so on.
- Independently, oversees proofing and production of the collaterals, working closely with the suppliers to ensure expected standards are met for the deliverable.
Corporate Communications & PR
o Responsible for coordinating with Finance/Legal for approving content timely for production against agreed timelines. Review and communicate required changes for relevant section with the design agency
o Assist Manager Marketing & Brands in designing stage of the project.
o Initiate and complete bidding for printing through third part printers.
o Leading the development and content compilation and overseeing printing and timely dispatch of the company newsletter.
o Timely content updates and ensure smooth functioning of the Website in collaboration with IT and Web management agency
o Timely circulation of press release to members of the press and on social media pages.
o Update marketing database/mailing list for PRESS
- Conduct periodic market visits per the monthly market visit plan and share Market Intelligence reports with relevant.
- Generate monthly expenses report for the function.
- Generate PRs, POs and follow through for invoicing and payments.
Third Party Management
- Identifying new vendors and managing relations with existing pool of vendors;
- Conduct performance evaluation and update Marketing database of vendors
- Monitor and control expenses within allotted budget.
- Continually identify opportunities to save costs on development and production of collaterals and other areas to drive efficiencies without compromising on the effectiveness of the tools, etc.
- Ensure centralized archiving of marketing collaterals, activities documentation, etc.
- Review and update record management on a quarterly basis with the Marketing team members.