Each month will have its transactions filed in a box file and shall contain the following.
1. The monthly reports from the Pro Series General Ledger will be filed in printed format .
2. The following shall be prepared:
2.1 Year To Date Revenue and Expenses
2.2 Balance Sheet
2.3 Cash reconciliation for the month. The monthly Cash flow will be prepared and filed
2.4 Bank reconciliation Statement BRS for the month- any unpresented cheques should have the cheque number written on the BRS.
3. Posted batches report of Pro Series for the month
4. All posting vouchers prepared manually be serially numbered and kept in the file;
5. All third party vouchers should be attached to the posting voucher and filed;
6. The monthly FEE Analysis shall be prepared and this will be agreed with the Class Fee Register
7. A Bank book and a Petty cashbook shall be kept upto date