Reports to Director Finance & Company Secretary, responsible for Maintaining Financial Accounts, Financial Reporting, Annual Audit, and support Budgeting and Taxation.
- · Maintaining Financial Accounts
- · Prepare vouchers and ensure that payments are properly supported and correctly numbered; maintain up to date books of accounts in compliance with International Accounting Standards and provisions of Companies Ordinance and ensure implementation of prescribed accounting and financial procedures.
- · Maintain / Update and document instructions / directives issued by the management from time to time relating to financial and accounting matter
- · Coordinate & Facilitate External Auditors in conducting the Annual Audit of Financial Statements.
- · Writing minutes of meeting of Provident Fund Trust and obtaining/signing of any resolution passed by the Trustees. Keep all record of Provident Fund Minutes of Meetings, Resolutions filed, employee forms, declarations and vouchers.
- · Review Procurement Documents, Contracts and Agreements in accordance with the Procurement Manual.
- · Examines tender documents, contracts and agreement from financial point of view to ensure financial soundness.
- · Review of all Vouchers and ensuring Deduction of WHT from the payments and timely deposit of tax.
- · Ensure compliance with various other statutes such as Contract Act, Sales of Goods Act, Negotiable Instrument Act and other relevant Ordinances;
- · Ensure Compliance with rules & regulations applicable in financial matters;
- · Manage & Maintain accurate and timely processing of Revenues (Receipts – collection of receivables) and Expenses (Payments), both local and international
- · Processing and Disbursement of Monthly Payroll
- · Manage and Maintain Company Bank Accounts including Monthly Bank Statements and Reconciliations.
- · Manage and Maintain Petty Cash fund
- · Maintain Financial Reporting and General Ledger Structure by ensuring accurate and timely Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Variance Reports
- · Prepare and Review Financial Statements for presentation to the Board of Directors
- · Prepare inputs for Annual Audit and assist External Auditors in conducting the Audit of Company’s Accounts
Budgeting & Taxation
- · Support Budget and Forecasting activities as well as Monthly, Quarterly, Annual Variance Reporting
- · Comply with the current (updated) Tax Laws (Income Tax, General Sales Tax, etc.)
- · Cash Forecasting