Responsible for comment moderation, analysis and strategy/content development for organisation’s social media campaigns.
- Developing briefs to meet media campaigns requirements.
- Closely liaising with reporting heads for delivering final design.
- Proven written communication skills, and a passion for writing both short- and long-copy for social media profiles.
- Familiarity with key social media platforms, specifically with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and with Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- Manage organization’s social media accounts and analyze the audience response
- Knowledge of how Facebook advertising and posting works
- Be able to track, monitor and analyze the ad results
- Work closely with Social Media team to form social media plans/strategies
- Timely delivery of all reports
- Development of a response management document for social platforms of the company.
- Perform other relevant duties efficiently as and when assigned by Supervisor and/or concerned superiors.
- Comment moderation
- Comment analysis
- Sentiment analysis
- Detailed, accurate, and timely delivery and production of reports.
- At least 2 to 3 years of overall experience.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in the field of digital and social media.
- Ability to write comprehensive reports in English.
- Ability to type urdu.
- Ability to integrate technical and visual elements in analysis reports.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.