Responsible for the overall evaluation and control of the assigned project schedules and performs schedule development, maintenance and monitoring of the planning/scheduling activities with minimal or no supervisory oversight.
1. Takes a lead in preparing schedule data for proposals or contract negotiations as requested and checks and confirms that the correct scope of work is reflected on assigned schedules.
2. To lead the team of 8 planning engineers / planners
3. Responsible for overall planning for Shutdown / Turnarounds
4. Reviews and assesses the work sequences with the total
1. project plan.
2. Establishes and implements methods for determining activity durations within assigned disciplines or specialties.
3. To prepare project / TA level 3 and 4 plans based on scope of work in Primavera P6.
4. Undertake minimum two projects simultaneously at a time.
5. Develops quantity release and/or installation curves for assigned disciplines/areas or specialties.
6. To prepare a checklist and have control on the projects with Office and site activities
7. Reviews and approves invoice verification for payment based on cost-loaded schedules, as required.
8. To prepare resource loaded charts, look ahead and S-curve for close monitoring of projects.
9. Develops specific project codes of accounts and work breakdown structures, and recommends appropriate modifications and revisions for new work items assigned.
10. To prepare Work breakdown structure for monitoring the project.
11. To compare the man-hour report on Daily/ weekly/ monthly Basis.
12. To prepare a recovery plan and submit the same to the client
13. To prepare manpower histogram (for Direct and indirect manpower)
14. Develops and writes the schedule commentary that appears in the monthly progress and similar reports. Identifies and reports activities that have a critical or potential impact on the schedule and prepares and presents the Critical Items Action Report.
1. To prepare critical activity list and allocate the resources accordingly for timely completion of the project.
2. To analyze earned value vs. budgeted value for the project.
3. Progress monitoring on daily basis and updating s-curve and analyzing daily and cumulative percentage progress.
4. To prepare and submit daily, weekly and monthly progress reports to client.
5. To keep close co-ordination between support departments.
6. To keep control and record of site activities and document additional work.
7. To prepare the Budget for the project.
8. To get the Job completion certificate signed by the client after completion of the jobs and follow up.
9. PO closing and Invoicing for two or more projects simulataneouly.
To prepare Planning Dossiers as per QA Manual.
Pakistan Progressive Associates (PPA) is one of the leading management & recruitment consultancy firms licensed by the Government of Pakistan. Having over three decades of experience in assisting leading British, French, German, American, Italian and Middle Eastern firms in recruiting thousands ...Read More