Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To receive all goods/tools into the Storeroom ensuring that they are as detailed on supporting documentation (delivery notes, receiving reports, purchasing orders)
2. Co-ordination with Quality Assurance for goods received
3. Preparation of GRN’s
4. To properly store/stock tools and goods in an orderly manner on the racks.
5. To issue and receive tools from operators.
6. Issuance of goods, raw material only against a properly authorized requisition from stockroom, warehouse or storage yard and adjust stock control card accordingly.
7. To keep all storeroom area under his control in a clean and orderly condition at all times.
8. To ensure the security and count of tools and goods under his control by controlling keys with access to the area.
9. To review inventories for obsolete/slow moving of passed “shelf life” tools and goods, and advice department head accordingly.
10. To make self‐imposed checks between perpetual records and actual stock and investigate any discrepancies where necessary with report to department head.
11. Establish minimum/maximum stock levels from all tools, goods and re-order Inventory based on Min & Max levels and lead times.
12. Familiar with, and follows all company’s policies and procedures Overall supervision of testing and assembly department
13. Follow company safety rules, storage according to MSDS and maintain house keeping
14. Any other task that may assigned by direct supervisor / manager
15. Supervision of Dispatch/Loading/Unloading of Material
16. Maintaining inventory on computer and manual verification
17. Stocking of raw material, indenting, identification, checking of material received i.e. quantity
18. Responsible for No Loss / Damage to any Inventory /goods.
Pakistan Progressive Associates (PPA) is one of the leading management & recruitment consultancy firms licensed by the Government of Pakistan. Having over three decades of experience in assisting leading British, French, German, American, Italian and Middle Eastern firms in recruiting thousands ...Read More