The Supply Chain Intern is an integral member of the Supply Chain team and is required to support Supply Chain dept in day to day activities.
Specific responsibilities include,
• Assist Supply Chain with filing, tagging.
• Assistance to Supply Chain Officer for Scanning Procurement files and updating the record.
• Assist with data entry and verification of soft data of Procurement Files.
• Assist SCO in coordination with vendor and regional offices
• Photocopying of required documents
• Scanning Documents.
• Assistance in Assets and inventory record updating.
• Perform other duties, as and when requested.
Pakistan Reading Project (PRP) is a USAID funded project to improve the quality of reading in public and private schools across Pakistan, supporting at least 2.5 million additional primary school students to read at a level commensurate with standards at their grade level. This goal will be supporte ...Read More