The Supply Chain Intern is an integral member of the Supply Chain team and is required to support Supply Chain dept in day to day activities.
Specific responsibilities include,
• Assist Supply Chain with filing, tagging.
• Assistance to Supply Chain Officer for Scanning Procurement files and updating the record.
• Assist with data entry and verification of soft data of Procurement Files.
• Assist SCO in coordination with vendor and regional offices
• Photocopying of required documents
• Scanning Documents.
• Assistance in Assets and inventory record updating.
• Perform other duties, as and when requested.