This is to inform all that some fraudsters are using fake identities, pretending to represent Pakistan Reading Project and posting fake job vacancies on online job portals and sending fake interview calls through e-mails and letters. Pakistan Reading Project only uses the [email protected] email address to send job related emails. Any communication received from a domain other than @pakreading.org DOES NOT represent official communications from Pakistan Reading Project. Please ignore any such communication.
The Supply Chain Intern is an integral member of the Supply Chain team and is required to support Supply Chain dept in day to day activities.
Specific responsibilities include,
• Assist Supply Chain with filing, tagging.
• Assistance to Supply Chain Officer for Scanning Procurement files and updating the record.
• Assist with data entry and verification of soft data of Procurement Files.
• Assist SCO in coordination with vendor and regional offices
• Photocopying of required documents
• Scanning Documents.
• Assistance in Assets and inventory record updating.
• Perform other duties, as and when requested.
Pakistan Reading Project (PRP) is a USAID funded project to improve the quality of reading in public and private schools across Pakistan, supporting at least 2.5 million additional primary school students to read at a level commensurate with standards at their grade level. This goal will be supporte ...Read More