- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Create, build, and consume REST APIs.
- Troubleshooting for current applications and integration issues.
- Understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding of DOM, jQuery and Ext JS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Must be hands-on D3.js and WebGL core implementation
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Experience working with APIs, either integrating a third-party API or creating your own when necessary.
- Experience with responsive design and cross-platform scripting for desktop/mobile
- Network Analytics experience will be a plus
- Data Science experience will be a plus