This is an exciting full-time opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with a team of passionate technologists. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies. As a solution builder, you will be working to support the client's mission and goals of building an enterprise analytics platform.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities with the ability to support multiple work streams and drive assimilation of new techniques and solutions.
- Apply data and technical expertise in analysis, data mining and visualization of data using Business Intelligence tools and data development platforms.
- Evaluate data quality using SQL and data analysis techniques that improve client-reporting capabilities.
- Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues.
- Understand data needs and construct data pipelines for automating and accelerating data preparation.
- A minimum 16 years of education with a Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Technology, Operations Research, Data Science or STEM related discipline is required. Both local and international degrees will be accepted and will need to verified from HEC Pakistan before final selection.
- 1+ Years of Experience working on Analytics and Business Intelligence focused initiatives, preferably in a consulting capacity.
- 1+ Years of Experience using Python, R, or other languages to build statistical models or analyse data.
- 1+ Years of Experience in creating complex SQL queries and functions, data structures and strong analytical problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with various self-service business intelligence and data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, OBIEE etc.
- Experience working in an Agile based environment.
- Strong technical and troubleshooting techniques.