As a Data Scientist, you will be joining a collaborative team responsible for exploring insights from large data banks using cutting edge technologies. The position holder will be able to critically identify the hidden data patterns and trends through constructive methods of data discovery suggesting alternate approaches and improvements to existing practices. You will work cross functionally to define problem statements, collect data, build analytical models and make recommendations.
The position holder will act as Data Scientist / Analyst, particularly in the field of Predictive Modeling to exploit new modeling, analytic and statistical tools, to produce insights into corporate data, and undertake predictive and behavioral analytics deriving evidence-based resource decisions.
Candidates must provide a list of all Data Science related modules/Subjects.
- Act as Data Scientist / Analyst, particularly in the field of Predictive Modeling to exploit new modeling, analytic and statistical techniques.
- Produce insights into corporate data, and undertake predictive and behavioral analytics deriving evidence-based resource decisions.
- Analytical findings and decisions ensuring compliance of policy.
- Support policy makers and operational managers to enhance analytical capability in terms of algorithm development.
- Predict outcomes and help design actions to encourage compliant behavior as well as deter non-compliant behavior.
- Enhance company’s analytical capability in a sustainable way.
- Identify risk at an early stage for mitigation actions.
- Demonstrate successful applications of predictive modeling techniques across a range of applicable scenarios.
- Critically challenge analysis and provide constructive alternatives to drive significant improvements.
- Exercise extensive experience of analyzing large and complex datasets, familiarity in algorithm development which may be categorized as Predictive Analytics and Data Mining.
- The position holder will demonstrate strong quantitative and technical skills and ability to engage effectively with senior business users through clear and professional written communication, contributions to meetings and presentations.
- Hands-on experience with medium to large datasets.
- Demonstrate ability to provide practical insights from complex data sets.
- Familiarity with concepts of Big Data, Map Reduce and NOSQL.
- Software development skills in more than two programming languages e.g. Java, Dot Net, C++, Python, R, Spark 2.0, SAS, IBM Modeler.
- Experience in Analytics, BI, data visualization is preferred.
- An aptitude of statistical learning, mathematics and problem solving.
- Intellectually curious, with excellent communication skills.
- Familiarity in algorithm development which may be categorized as Artificial Intelligence, Predictive Analytics, Data Mining and Machine Learning.