The Jr. Executive Inventory is responsible for ensuring the availability of in-needed stocks at the locations and to prevent any stock outs. It requires collaboration with the supply chain network to ensure that the stocks are delivered on time.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To ensure that the stocks are allocated efficiently and re-orders are placed timely to prevent stock outs.
- To maintain record of receipts as well as issuance of items that are going out of the warehouse so as to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Track stock levels of the assigned category and arrange for the transfer of inventory from the head office to the locations.
- Ensure the availability of never-out-of-stock items at the location.
- To oversee that the arrangement of goods has been done in an orderly system within the stock location system so that the stock can be stored easily and retrieved whenever there is a requirement.
- To be involved in reconciliation of physical stock with the stock in the system
- Actively track the movement of stocks to ensure the availability of real time data.
- To keep up to date Data Record of Material Receiving/Issuing & Stock Checking.
- Any other task assigned by the management.
- Responsible for preparing and maintaining all inventory reports required by client and TAQ Management.