1. Juniper, Cisco, Sonic Wall Firewalls
2. Cisco ,Nortel, Enterasys, Juniper L2 and L3 network switches
3. CISCO/ Juniper / Sonic Wall VPN Concentrators both SSL and IPSEC
4. Wireless Access Points
5. Familiar with VMware environment for virtualization
6. A thorough understanding of the OSI network model, Ethernet, and TCP/IP networking
7. Working knowledge of common network monitoring and security utilities
8. 2+ years of network administration mandatory
9. Ability to prioritize and multitask
10. Willingness to learn new technologies and maintain industry knowledge
11. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
12. Current CCNA/ CCNP/ JNCIA / MCSE strongly preferred
13. Must be quick in identifying problems and take corrective steps to resolve the issues
14. Must be willing to work in shifts
15. Must have excellent work ethics
• Configures, tests, and maintains LAN/WAN equipment’s and related services
• Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all implemented networks
• Assist in preparation of proposals and solution presentations
• Maintain and support company’s LAN/WAN environment
• Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation
• Obtain and maintain required certifications for partnership with key vendors
• Performs diagnostics of network issues, provides support for service desk staff.
• Updates and maintains network documentation, assigns IP addresses, saves device configurations.
• Configures network devices for new deployments per direction of senior staff, configures replacement network devices from backup configuration files.
• For day to day operational tasks such as proactive maintenance, management, monitoring performance, incident and problem management, security, and backup and recovery across the network infrastructure
• Understands issues involved in administering and maintaining corporate LAN infrastructure, including network cabling, testing network connectivity, firewall configurations, tablet and desktop internet applications, etc.
Pakistan Revenue Automation (Pvt.) Ltd. (acronym – PRAL) has extensive experience of working with federal and provincial tax and revenue agencies to provide wide variety of tax and revenue collection solutions. Since its incorporation in June, 1994, PRAL has been involved in the development of wide ...Read More