PRAL is looking for Junior and Senior Oracle Data Warehouse DBA who has both broad and deep knowledge of Data Warehouse applications to join a team of experts.
- Must have (1-3) Years of Experience for Jr. Oracle Data Warehouse DBA and 5+ years of experience for Sr. Oracle Data Warehouse DBA with a reputed IT organization.
- Must have extensive experience in Oracle Analytic Workspace Manager (AWM) and Oracle Essbase.
- Can build cubes and merge metadata with OBIEE (11g/12c). Logical and Physical Database Design & Development using best practices for OLAP (Oracle) systems.
- Deep experience with Data Architecture, Database Design including Data Quality and Master Data Management (MDM) tools, processes and governance.
- Experience with the BI / DW lifecycle components including Source data analysis, ETL, ODS, DataMarts, Reporting, Dashboards, Analytics.
- Experience in complex query techniques, advanced analytical functions and data visualization.
- Hands on experience of ETL to load/clean/convert data between different database objects.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL and able to analyze data and have good trouble shooting skills. Strong working knowledge of Data warehouse, Star and Snowflake schema.
- Experience documenting business requirements and technical architecture/design while translating complex requirements and designs for development, testing and implementation.
- Hands-on experience in proactive monitoring of database environments (backups, recovery, capacity planning, job scheduling…), with Performance Tuning and Troubleshooting Providing support for planning and performing database migrations, upgrades and updates.
Essential Skills Required:
Candidate having required Years of experience with respect to positions of Oracle Analytic Workspace Manager (AWM) 11g, 12c and Oracle Essbase in collaboration with OBIEE Repository and strong Data Warehouse concepts.
Other desirable skills:
- Excellent communicational skills both verbal & written.
- Ability to work in a team environment & learn new technologies.
- Experience in looking after 24×7 environments.
- Be able & available to work on Production issues after hours or on weekends.
- Experience in working under a production support & pressurized environment.
- Troubleshooting, problem solving and able to drive issues to resolution.
- Experience in performing health checks of databases