1. CCNA, MCSE, preferable.
2. Basic understanding of Cisco/Juniper etc. networking equipment.
3. A good memory of how software and operating systems work;
4. the ability to work well in a team;
5. Problem solving skills;
6. Basic understanding of servers(Windows/Linux)
7. Basic understanding of VPN.
1. Configuration and Troubleshooting of Router for the Network Connectivity.
2. Prevention, detection and solution of network problems.
3. Connectivity to the server at branch offices through VPN Software.
4. Creating and maintaining user accounts and appropriate access to resources.
5. Troubleshoot and resolve different issues relating to Application/Hardware/Network.
6. Controlling the Video Conference System
7. Solve Internet Connectivity related Issues.
8. Providing technical support regarding routing issues.
9. Manage and troubleshoot Cisco Routers and Switches.
10. Keeping Records in Computer and in File.
11. Training to Staff of Using Software.
12. Printer Troubleshooting.
13. Antivirus Installation and Updation.
Pakistan Revenue Automation (Pvt.) Ltd. (acronym – PRAL) has extensive experience of working with federal and provincial tax and revenue agencies to provide wide variety of tax and revenue collection solutions. Since its incorporation in June, 1994, PRAL has been involved in the development of wide array of tax and revenue related solutions pertaining to Income Tax, General Sales Tax, Federal Excise, Customs, Capital Value Tax, Provincial Sales Tax & Services. etc. Over more than two decades of services, PRAL has gained valuable experience of increasing efficiency and efficacy of tax and revenue agencies through use of latest Information and Communication Technologies with Business Process Improvement / Re-engineering. PRAL has also proven its expertise in the areas of software development, project management, technical advisory and consulting services, managing data centers, large databases management, network administration, software implementations, trainings and data entry services. This wide spectrum of services offered by PRAL facilitates our valued customers looking for One-Stop Shop solutions from conceptualization to post-implementation operations. The essence of PRAL’s business strategy is to develop sustainable partnerships with its customers thus acting as a catalyst in transforming and adapting its IT solutions and integrating these to the “New Wave of Technological Innovations” to meet the global requirements of tax and revenue agencies.