1. CCNA, MCSE, preferable.
2. Basic understanding of Cisco/Juniper etc. networking equipment.
3. A good memory of how software and operating systems work;
4. the ability to work well in a team;
5. problem solving skills;
6. basic understanding of servers(Windows/Linux)
7. Basic understanding of VPN.
1. Configuration and Troubleshooting of Router for the Network Connectivity.
2. Prevention, detection and solution of network problems.
3. Connectivity to the server at branch offices through VPN Software.
4. Creating and maintaining user accounts and appropriate access to resources.
5. Troubleshoot and resolve different issues relating to Application/Hardware/Network.
6. Controlling the Video Conference System
7. Solve Internet Connectivity related Issues.
8. Providing technical support regarding routing issues.
9. Manage and troubleshoot Cisco Routers and Switches.
10. Keeping Records in Computer and in File.
11. Training to Staff of Using Software.
12. Printer Troubleshooting.
13. Antivirus Installation and Updation.