PRAL is pleased to announce an outstanding opportunity for CRM Dynamic & SharePoint Developers. Be an important part of architecting, designing, developing, implementing, extending and administrating enterprise SharePoint for both internal (intranet) and external (extranet) purposes.
Skills required for the position
- Experience with basic Dynamics CRM configuration, plugin development/deployment, workflow management, custom workflows, service management.
- Advanced knowledge on leveraging SharePoint's Out-Of-The-Box capabilities and how to properly extend SharePoint's functionality and experience with the following SharePoint Technologies Development and implementation of custom web parts, Creating custom master pages and custom layouts, Development of custom event handlers, features, solutions, and templates, Content Management, InfoPath Forms, Workflows, Search, User Authentication / Authorization, Capacity Planning, CSOM , JSOM
- Basic Experience with Windows system administration in Enterprise environments
- Experience in configuring and working with Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) for both SharePoint and non-SharePoint environments
- Advanced skills using HTML, CSS, and SharePoint Designer
- Advanced experience MS Visual Studio 2012/2013developing C# applications for Windows Forms and ASP.NET
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing effective procedures and systems requirements that meet business requirements
- Strong understanding of Microsoft SQL Server and database design
- Basic Experience with MS SQL Server system administration 2008/2012
- Implement the entire Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) including requirements management, change control and configuration management, testing and issue tracking, deployment, and stabilization, Resolve tough technical issues through collaboration with developers, network staff, database support staff, and research
- Design Portal implementation, including content management processes and customization
- Furnish technical status reports, action items, and tasks completed. Assist the project manager with resource management, task identification and scheduling, and identifying, recording, communicating, and resolving risks
- Communicate effectively with senior level officials and work closely with technical resources and higher management.
- Compile high quality technical documentation for all aspects of portal deployment including deployment checklists, stabilization plans, backup and restore procedures, site collection move verification
- SharePoint farm management at the enterprise level, Manage a SharePoint Server farm