PRAL is looking for Software Engineer (OBIEE Repository Developer)/ Software Engineer (OBIEE Developer) who has both broad and deep knowledge of Data Warehouse & Business Intelligence to join a team of experts.
- Must have (3-5) Years of Experience for Software Engineer (OBIEE Repository Developer) and Software Engineer (OBIEE Developer) with a reputed IT organization.
- Translating business requirements into technical requirements and make the model as per requirements. Hands-on expertise in development of OBIEE analytics, drill down functionality, pivoted reports, graphs and dashboards, Oracle BI Publisher reporting.
- Hands-on expertise with OBIEE Administration Tool. Conversion of complex SQL query solutions into OBIEE model solutions. Working with RPD Layers (Physical layer, BMM layer and Presentation layer).
- Performance tuning of OBIEE Application at repository level.
- OBIEE Security implementation at repository level. SSO setup with Active Directory.
- Implementing Repository variables as well as system variables as per business requirements.
- Working experience of OBIEE Console and OBIEE Enterprise Manager.
- Strong working knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, Procedures, Functions, Packages, Views, Materialized views.
- Working with aggregates, cubes, hierarchies in OBIEE Repository in collaboration with Analytical Workspace Manager.
- Working with Dynamic variables and initialization blocks. Designing and Validation of reports by understanding the business requirements.
- Strong knowledge of Data warehouse, Star and Snowflake schemas.
Essential Skills Required:
Candidate having 3 to 5 Years with proven experience of Managing OBIEE Repository Development (11g, 12c) in collaboration with Analytical Workspace Manager, OBIEE Analytics / Dashboard Development (11g, 12c), Oracle BI Publisher reporting and Strong Data warehouse concepts.
Other desirable skills:
- Excellent communicational skills both verbal & written.
- Ability to work in a team environment & learn new technologies.
- Experience in looking after 24×7 environments.
- Be able & available to work on Production issues after hours or on weekends.
- Experience in working under a production support & pressurized environment.
- Troubleshooting, problem solving and able to drive issues to resolution.
- Experience in performing health checks of OBIEE Repository