1. Expert knowledge of firewalls/load balancers as well as routers and other network hardware
2. Current valid Cisco/Juniper/Security and other network related certifications
3. Should have 6 + years of experience in large network setups
4. Demonstrated understanding of TCP/IP networking concepts.
5. Experience with routing protocols (BGP, EIGRP, RIP, OSPF,ISIS,MPLS)
6. Hands on experience of configuring and maintaining Layer2/3 Switches, Routers, IP address management, Network Security, IPS/IDS, Server & Link load balancers, DDOS Appliances, VPN Gateways, IPsec, SSL, VOIP.
7. Experience working with Third Party Vendors, ISP’s and MPLS clouds.
8. Fully aware with Change Management Processes.
9. Hands-on expertise in SonicWALL, Juniper, Avaya, Intruguard, Cisco etc., will be preferred.
10. Experience with cloud computing virtual private networking.
11. Ability to work independently and within a team.
12. Time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
13. Recent experience in a critical production datacenter.
14. A thorough understanding of the OSI network model, Ethernet, and TCP/IP networking
15. A practical level of experience implementing and administrating common TCP/IP-based services, including DNS, DHCP, FTP, SSH, SMTP, etc.
16. Working knowledge of common network monitoring like NMS and security utilities
17. Willingness to learn new technologies and maintain industry knowledge
18. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
19. Must be willing to work in shifts
20. Demonstrated strong ability to multitask and prioritize with department and corporate goals in mind
21. Must be quick in identifying problems and take corrective steps to resolve the issues
22. Must have excellent work ethics
• Conceiving the Network Requirements and Designing the solution.
• Design and support of a multi-homed Internet / WAN environment.
• Planning, installing and maintaining customer facing WAN connections
• Hands on experience on Firewalls, IPS / IDS, Routers, Link load balancers, Application Load Balancers.
• Manage the documentation and administrate needs of a large WAN infrastructure
• Manage IP address block allocation and documentation
• Must have a good understanding of hosted solutions with configuration ability of different server load balancing devices.
• Troubleshoot access and communication issues in a variety of environments
• Analyze network traces to identify root cause of performance issues, and implement corrective actions
• Provide quality customer service to internal and external customers
• Investigate new access methods and network technologies and hands on experience on AAA.
• Design and support network security at the WAN edge
• Testing and evaluating new technology.
• Implementing and supporting high-speed WAN networks (MPLS, point-to-point, Gigabit and 10 Gig circuits).
• Responsible for routing technologies, including BGP, OSPF, EIGRP
• Responsible for L2 technologies, such as VLANS, port-channels, trunking, STP etc.
• deploying and supporting VPN technologies (GRE, IPSEC,SSL)
Welcome To PRAL Pakistan Revenue Automation (Pvt.) Ltd, PRAL one of the largest IT company.