1. Hands-on experience implementing and administrating servers, setting and maintaining policies and rights/security within a Windows / Linux Server environment:
2. Linux/Microsoft/VMWare certified
3. Deployment & Configuration experience of MS Exchange Server, AV Server, Proxy Servers, DHCP, NMS, WSUS, Microsoft System Center,
4. HP, Dell, Fujitsu server platforms
5. Experience of working in critical Data Center environment
6. Proven deployment & configuration experience on Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 platforms, Active Directory implementation on large scale networks,
7. Experience of working on of IBM/EMC storages / NAS as well as backup solutions
8. High expertise in environment for virtualization
9. A thorough understanding of the OSI network model, Ethernet, and TCP/IP networking
10. Working knowledge of common network monitoring and security utilities
11. Troubleshooting focused on determining hardware vs. software, hardware vs. Firmware, software vs. operating system, network vs. application/systems, and patterned vs. non-repeatable problems
12. Ability to prioritize and multitask
13. Willingness to learn new technologies and maintain industry knowledge
14. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
15. Must be quick in identifying problems and take corrective steps to resolve the issues
16. Must be willing to work in shifts
17. Must have excellent work ethics
1. Configures, tests, and maintains a large scale Data Center
2. Establishes or recommends policies and procedures for system use and services.
3. Installs, configures, and maintains multiple servers and workstations, ensuring proper integration with other computer systems.
4. Manages multiple linked databases to include security, data safety and integrity, disaster recovery, and development of bulk data import/export procedures.
5. Performs software installations and upgrades to operating systems and layered software applications.
6. Plans and implements system security procedures, to include firewalls, host and client access, file permissions, and user accounts.
7. Monitors and tunes systems to achieve optimum performance levels.
8. Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all implemented systems
9. Assist in preparation of proposals and solution presentations
10. Maintain and support company’s LAN/WAN environment
11. Windows and Linux systems, business applications, anti-virus protection, email, and authentication administration
12. Daily maintenance and problem resolution, operating system patches and software upgrades, and routine hardware configuration
13. Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation
14. Obtain and maintain required certifications for partnership with key vendors
15. Work closely with the application teams to provide integrated planning for operating system upgrades, database upgrades, application upgrades and hardware migrations
Pakistan Revenue Automation (Pvt.) Ltd. (acronym – PRAL) has extensive experience of working with federal and provincial tax and revenue agencies to provide wide variety of tax and revenue collection solutions. Since its incorporation in June, 1994, PRAL has been involved in the development of wide ...Read More