• Meet with business managers to discuss business objectives.
• Facilitate any organizational process workshop involving liaising with users and process requirements.
• Carry out professional measuring and monitoring, as well as provision of feedback on performance of business
• Educate Business users that are responsible for the operation and management of various business processes.
• Lead the redesigned workshop processes.
• Manage changes in process.
• Identify, detect, and create business processes towards accomplishing business goals specific for the organization.
• Discern the difference between various steps and business processes recorded on a flow chart.
• Analyze business steps and processes to enable easy determination of their constituents.
• Create and present process improvement reports.
• ensures that the outcomes derivable from a business process are in line with the strategic goal of the concerned organization.
• Oversee the automation of business processes right from the start
• Gather data and evaluate results of re-engineered or improved business processes.
• Lead the team of IT Business / System Analysts by managing assignments, priority, reviews and mentoring
• Produce high output, high efficiency delivery of work items from inception through acceptance.
• Understand and disseminate product architecture and domain for team enabling efficient, quality code delivery.
• Plan software releases in coordination with Chief Domain Officer.
• Ensure to deploy the solution to Test/UAT Environment for QA/Business review.
• Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
• Possess ability for business management
• Possess knowledge of organization’s culture and structure
• Possess strong communication skills
• Ability to discover and establish business process
• Ability to design, carry out analysis, and model business processes
• Ability to construct business process methodology toolbox
• Skill for business process simulation and optimization
• Skill for application development
• Possess required technical skills
• Ability to establish and govern business process towards excellence performance
• Ability to make decisions fast and also establish rules towards proper business management
• Ability to facilitate business process and monitor other members of staff towards attaining business goal
• Ability to benchmark and analyze various business processes.
• Candidates having understanding/knowledge of cross border trade relate business process will be given preference.
Pakistan Single Window (PSW) is an ICT-based system in Pakistan providing a single window for trade. PSW is a facility that allows parties involved in trade and transport to lodge standardized information and documents at a single-entry point to fulfill all import, export, and transit-related regula ...Read More