· Manage SQL Server 2019 Databases ensuring optimum performance.
· Implement and manage processes to ensure availability and integrity of the data stored in databases
· Ensure Databases are being properly backed up as per company policy and ensure backup integrity
· Implement disaster recovery strategies to meet business objectives
· Daily database monitoring, troubleshooting in high availability cluster setup
· Setup and manage Replication among different databases/sites
· Be available 24/7 to provide technical assistance, in support to critical business operations
· Experience in database installation, backup and recovery process
· Knowledge of SQL Server Performance tuning & troubleshooting using DMVs, Extended Events, Profiling, Wait Statistics etc.
· Good understanding of the database underlying infrastructure such as Storage, Networking components and Server Hardware
· Experience in setting up and managing SSIS/SSRS
· Self-motivated, quick learner and a responsive team player with ability to work under pressure, and deliver quality outcomes
· Write clear, concise, and well-organized technical documentation to maintain standards and procedures
· Excellent written/oral communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
Pakistan Single Window (PSW) is an ICT-based system in Pakistan providing a single window for trade. PSW is a facility that allows parties involved in trade and transport to lodge standardized information and documents at a single-entry point to fulfill all import, export, and transit-related regula ...Read More