An executive in this job role assists managers and reviews and codes financial information; develops, process and reconciles a wide variety of accounting documents such as entries, vouchers, invoices, billings, reimbursements, disburse funds; compile, analyses and summarizes reports; and reviews information for accuracy while maintains periodic records. Work is performed by applying knowledge of accounting terminology and using spreadsheets, automated accounting systems and other MIS/ERP/EDW/BI tools.
- Accounting transactions and financial documents.
- Compile periodic reports, cash-flows and financial statements.
- Analyze and verify data for reporting and compliance.
- Evaluate, manage risk and monitor internal controls.
- Participate in budgeting processes.
- Streamline accounting functions and operations.
- Assist to develop strategic plans for business growth.
- Coordinate with external stakeholders like regulators, tax, audit, banks, etc.
- Sound knowledge of accounting and finance fundamentals with adequate practical understanding of taxation together with corporate, commercial, trade and regulatory laws.
- Adaptable with methodical approach.
- Must have an above average analytical and numerical proficiency with sound knowledge of Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
- Complimentary with interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.