· Maintain and support IT equipment including Laptops, Desktops, Printers, etc.
· Install, troubleshoot and maintain all network hardware and software including routers, switches, firewalls, etc.
· Install, troubleshoot and maintain VoIP related equipment
· Network maintenance, troubleshooting, and problem resolution
· Create, update, and maintain all IT related documentation
· Management of all IT inventory including hardware and software
· Network security, technical Helpdesk services & related ICT tasks
· Administration of PCs, Handling/Management of servers, Cabling and patching/tagging
· Setting up user accounts, permissions and passwords
· Overseeing security of all systems, especially the internet and installing antivirus protection
· Maintain system backup and procedures
Support and troubleshoot all issues related to IT
Required Skill Set:
· Experience using, configuring, and troubleshooting various Microsoft platforms such as Windows Server, Windows 10, MS Office, MS 365, etc.
· Strong knowledge of Ethernet, LAN/WAN configurations, TCP/IP routing, VPN, IPSec, etc.
· Proven experience of installation, configuration, and management of Routers, Switches, Firewalls, and related network equipment
· Technical knowledge of IT hardware, protocols, standards, and network security
· Self-motivated, quick learner and a responsive team player with ability to work under pressure, and deliver quality outcomes
Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
Pakistan Single Window (PSW) is an ICT-based system in Pakistan providing a single window for trade. PSW is a facility that allows parties involved in trade and transport to lodge standardized information and documents at a single-entry point to fulfill all import, export, and transit-related regula ...Read More