A manager in this job role supervises, monitors, reviews and codes financial information; develops, process and reconciles a wide variety of accounting documents such as entries, vouchers, invoices, billings, reimbursements, disburse funds; compile, analyses and summarizes reports; and reviews information for accuracy while maintains periodic records. Work is performed by applying knowledge of accounting terminology and using spreadsheets, automated accounting systems and other MIS/ERP/EDW/BI tools.
· Accounting transactions and financial documents.
· Compile periodic reports, cash-flows and financial statements.
· Analyze and verify data for reporting and compliance.
· Evaluate, manage risk and monitor internal controls.
· Participate in budgeting processes.
· Streamline accounting functions and operations.
· Assist to develop strategic plans for business growth.
· Coordinate with external stakeholders like regulators, tax, audit, banks, etc.
Sound knowledge of accounting and finance fundamentals with adequate practical understanding of taxation together with corporate, commercial, trade and regulatory laws.
Adaptable with methodical approach, must have an above average analytical and numerical proficiency with sound knowledge of Information and Communication Technology (ICT), complimentary with interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
Pakistan Single Window (PSW) is an ICT-based system in Pakistan providing a single window for trade. PSW is a facility that allows parties involved in trade and transport to lodge standardized information and documents at a single-entry point to fulfill all import, export, and transit-related regula ...Read More