Note: Candidate must have experience in ready mix concrete.
PakMix Ready Mix Concrete has an excellent opportunity for a Sales Manager for the Ready Mix Concrete business, reporting directly to the CEO. The primary responsibilities of this position are to develop a business unit sales strategy, promote concrete sales and products, sustain and build customer relationships, and respond to market trends and ensure a consistent Sales approach across the business unit which achieves the business unit strategy and meets all industry standards.
- Develop and implement Business Unit sales strategies and plans to deliver budgeted sales revenue and margin targets
- Develop and maintain top level relationships with key customers
- Support, motivate, delegate, and coach sales team to achieve budgeted volumes, and positive financial results, through value added selling and achieving material spread targets
- Achieve understanding of key drivers and opportunities for continuous improvement by analyzing daily, weekly and monthly performance results/reports, sales volumes, selling price; report findings with action plans
- Promote positive PakMix image and strengthen customer/vendor relationships through involvement with trade associations, maintaining contact with key customers and vendors and community involvement
- Establish sales team performance and development objectives and goals to achieve annual strategic goals through regular communication and positive financial results
- Establish and adjust selling prices to market plan by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Master’s Degree in related field, with minimum 5 years related industry experience, or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes
- Excellent business/financial acumen – ability to specify and capture business opportunities and make vital financial and business decisions that drive high levels of business results
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills along with a customer focused philosophy
- Pro-active attitude with team orientated, collaborative working style; self-motivated and results driven; strong problem solving, decision-making, and critical-thinking skills
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)