Manages the business requirements, definition, design, analysis, testing and debugging of the organization?s ERP to support core business functions (Human Resources, Payroll, General Financials, Supply Chain, and Accounts Payable). Assists in defining functional requirements and system interfaces, assesses available technologies, develops, programs, and presents architecture/software designs in order to implement large projects to improve system efficiency, usability, and effectiveness. Acts as an internal consultant providing technical guidance and business process expertise to realize industry best practices, long-term economic viability, and workforce development with a focus on clinical and service excellence. Provides guidance, specialized technical and business knowledge to developers, analysts, users, and ERPOX process owners. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Autonomy and creativity is critical to analysis of the ERP's core business functions as the ERPOX system and its development is essential to the organization's long-term economic viability, workforce development, clinical and service excellence.
Skills, Work Environment and Hours
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- At least 3+ years of Asp.Net MVC experience strongly preferred
- At least two years of SQL or Relational Database experience strongly preferred
- Experience with Crystal Reporting is a plus
- Minimum of 1 year of experience developing reports with programming languages including but not limited to Microsoft SQL
- Familiarity with Microsoft server and personal computer tools a plus
- Knowledge of the principles, practices and techniques of project management and process improvement
- Knowledge in ERP Solutions with an emphasis on: Finance and HR implementations
- Skill in flowcharting and using Visio or other process charting software, a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to prepare technical reports, analysis and documents.
- Ability to impact operations and effect change
- Adaptable to changing environment and workload
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to plan, coordinate and direct activities among team members.
- Ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships
- Ability to translate & convey technical/functional requirements to all level personnel
- Ability to exercise good organizational and exhibit excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge of project mapping and change management process.
- Other duties as assigned to meet the business needs.