We are looking for a SQL Database Developer who has in-depth experience with Microsoft SQL Server versions 2012/2014 and ideally 2016. The Ideal candidate will have an extensive enterprise background using MS SQL Server and be able to understand complex SQL design concepts, practices and procedures.
This position involves identifying business requirements, developing data models, performing data analysis, writing advanced SQL queries, designing and coding complex stored procedures and performance tuning existing database processes.
- Design and develop database objects, tables, stored procedures, views, triggers and SSIS packages.
- Designing and deploying data warehousing and business intelligence platform for ERP reporting.
- Author and modify complex SQL/ T-SQL queries/ Store procedures for standard and ad-hoc reporting needs
- Performance tuning the stored procedures and T-SQL.
- Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
- Independently analyze, solve and correct issues in real time while providing efficient resolutions.
- Respond to feedback from users regarding performance and work with developers to improve the performance of queries and indexes.
- Tune T-SQL queries to improve performance and sustainability.
- Provide support for the deployment of database scripts in development, test, pre-production and production environments.
- Monitor database performance parameters to provide fast query responses to front-end users