1. Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures and all types of organizational charts.
2. Creating and revising job descriptions of all the employees.
3. Finalize the content of all job hunting advertisements.
4. Responsible for leading the recruitment and selection process of all units including Muredke unit, Sahaulat Markaz and all the outlets within Pakistan.
5. Head interview process to select best resource for the organization utilizing all techniques.
6. Counseling managers on candidate selection to recruit best choice suitable for the organization.
7. Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
8. Oversee and manage a performance appraisal and evaluation system that drives high performance.
9. Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees.
10. Head and conduct training sessions by cooperation of relevant HOD’s to design employee development, language training and health and safety programs.
11. Plan, organize, direct, control or coordinate the personnel, training, or labor relations activities of an organization.
12. Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s salary budget.
13. Create Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
14. Administer pay plan, compensation, benefits and performance management systems, safety and recreational programs.
15. Scheduling management meetings with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances.
16. Advise managers on organizational policy matters and recommend requisite changes.
17. Responsible for dealing with Court matters, legal suits on behalf of the organization and legal compliance throughout human resource management.
18. Responsible for dealing with government departments like EOBI and Social Security.
19. Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering employment and other contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
20. Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
21. Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
22. Managing succession planning of staff.
23. Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
PAKSON INTERNATIONAL PLASTIC IND. was founded in 1991, and have been working to produce high quality moulded furniture, plastic steel furniture, households & moulded flower pots, etc with the brand name �BOSS� in Pakistan. With these years of experience, BOSS has earned good business reputation. � ...Read More