1. Preparation of workings for exemptions U/S 153 and 148
2. Preparation of data for SECP filings
3. Preparation for data related to the Tax department Notices and queries
4. Preparation/supervision of ledger reconciliation with all companies and creditor.
5. Supervision of opening of import contracts with banks and co-ordination with import office
6. Preparation of workings for insurance-related matters and Co-ordination with insurance companies.
7. Ensure the safety and security of the company property in financial statements.
8. Responsible for monitoring and checking company property through raw material to finished good product
9. Accountable that company property is insured as well as secured.
10. Ensure that company property is under controlled through finance department.
11. Responsible to provide accurate analysis of monthly physical stock taking
12. Preparation of Financial data for a refund of sales tax and income tax
13. Co-ordinate with external auditors regarding statutory audit and management audit and Preparation of draft accounts along with reconciliation and provide the auditors.
14. Responsible to provide accurate information to the auditor at the time of the audit
15. Co-ordinate with tax consultants regarding tax-related matters
16. Preparation of ad-hoc reports for the senior(s)
pPAKSON INTERNATIONAL PLASTIC IND. was founded in 1991, and have been working to produce high quality moulded furniture, plastic steel furniture, households & moulded flower pots, etc with the brand name �BOSS� in Pakistan. With these years of experience, BOSS has earned good business reputation. �B ...Read More