1) Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
2) Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
3) Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment and other plastic and electronic materials concern.
4) Control purchasing department budgets.
5) Interview and hire staff, and oversee staff training.
6) Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
7) Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
8) Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
9) Participate in the development of specifications for equipment, products or substitute materials.
10) Resolve vendor or contractor grievances, and claims against suppliers.
11) Represent companies in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
12) Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying, selling, and distributing materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies.
13) Any other task assigned by the Senior.
PAKSON INTERNATIONAL PLASTIC IND. was founded in 1991, and have been working to produce high quality moulded furniture, plastic steel furniture, households & moulded flower pots, etc with the brand name �BOSS� in Pakistan. With these years of experience, BOSS has earned good business reputation. � ...Read More