1. Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
2. Route calls to specific people.
3. Answer inquiries about company.
4. Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
5. Call persons waiting for visitor and book them a room to meet in.
6. Schedule meetings and conference rooms.
7. Make coffee and set out food.
8. Ensure reception area is tidy.
9. Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
10. Coordinate office activities.
11. Handle phone calls from people calling in sick.
12. Gather personal and insurance information.
13. Hand out employee applications.
14. Arrange appointments.
15. Give visitors badges and direct them to where they can sign in.
16. Send email and faxes.
17. Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
18. Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
19. Supervise Housekeeping / look after meeting rooms
20. Check on meeting rooms upgradation and hygienic cleaning after every meeting
21. Take and relay messages.
22. Update appointment calendars.
23. Schedule follow-up appointments.
24. Fast, accurate typing skills /Basic Level
25. Excellent computer skills/ Interest In IT
We operate on a Business to Business basis as well as Customer based manufacturing. We mainly produce synthetic leather for the local market.