As a personal assistant, you will be at the heart the business. Working alongside the Company Directors, you will prove invaluable in helping support them with the day-to-day running of the business and administrative and secretarial work.
- Fluency in written English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Power Point
- Organising diaries: reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Keeping notes and scheduling meetings
- Organising company travel
- Assisting in correspondence
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports