Who are we?
Panacea Logics is world's leading applied Artificial Intelligence and a Software Solution company that provides advanced software development services to a variety of clients around the world. At Panacea Logics, we develop innovative and creative products and services that provide total communication and information solutions.
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master to oversee and guide scrum teams. The Scrum Master’s responsibilities include ensuring that development teams follow scrum framework values and agile practices, mentoring and motivating the teams to improve processes, facilitating meetings and decision-making processes, and eliminating team impediments.
· Using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
· Training, mentoring and supporting scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
· Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
· Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
· Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
· Planning and organizing demos and product/system testing.
· Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team.
· Tracking project processes, deliverables, and financials
· Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a relevant field preferred.
· Certified Scrum Master preferred.
· 1-4 years of experience as a Scrum Master or in a similar role
· Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban to deliver solutions.
· Leadership and management experience.
· Excellent people and project management skills.
· Strong communication and presentation skills.