Responsible for management of accounting cycle w.r.t. operations of the business and submission of tax returns.
- Input financial and operational data in QuickBooks Enterprise.
- Collect and store supporting evidence for all transactions.
- Reconcile store-wise daily reports with accounting data.
- Execute monthly payroll and keep track of disbursement.
- Keep track of payables and prepare ageing reports.
- Prepare and submit sales tax and withholding tax returns.
- Assist Head of Accounts & Finance in any task assigned from time to time.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills to be able to interact with staff, clients and vendors.
- Strong analytical ability and problem-solving ability required
- Effectively managing multiple tasks and deadlines in fast paced environment
- Excellent follow up and time management skills
- Proficient in QuickBooks, MS Excel, MS Word and MS Access
- Pleasant Personality
- Positive attitude
- Punctual towards deadlines
- Likes to take initiatives
Qualification: Atleast a bachelors or equivalent degree in accounting/finance/business administration. Experience (Minimum): 4-5 years of experience in accounting and tax returns.