The primary responsibility will be to engage and build business relationships with prospective customers through social media like LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook to drive traffic to the company’s website.
- Build, nurture and grow various social media communities in terms of followers and members
- Manage company’s social media groups, pages, and handles independently
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives on social media activities
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Identify and advise Promotion team on the most appropriate content formats for each platform and audience
- Work alongside other members of the Marketing team to distribute content that educates, entertains, and engages our target audiences and supports overall marketing goals
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence
- Plan, schedule, conduct, and monitor promotional activities in these social media sites like:
- LinkedIn company page
- Company’s LinkedIn group
- Twitter handle
- Pinterest Page
- Instagram Page
- First class graduate/postgraduate from any field with relevant experience in social media. Preference will be given to MBAs.
- A recognized qualification in Digital or Social Media Marketing is an added advantage
- Active and broad-based experience in social media, with a command on each platform and their best practices
- Keenness to stay ahead of all social media marketing trends and be able to implement the same
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition for informed decisions
- Should be an excellent team player