·Responsible for the routine working and duties performance of lower administrative staff.
· Manage the admin work force to accommodate the needs and demands.
·Conducts tests and interviews for selection and enrollment of Drivers/Security Guards & Office Boy.
· Supervise new constructions and arrange the service persons and raw materials for constructions.
· Controls and manages Company Transport and employee travel arrangements (Tickets/Booking etc).
· Training in handling of Fire Arms, and other unforeseen events
· Manage Incidental repair/ maintenance of vehicles and their fuel/ oil etc. Maintain the record of bike Log books, average fuel record etc.
·Manage and Purchase of kitchen items/ refreshment/crockery items.
· Manage all affairs related to Courts / PTCL / WASA / TMO / LESCO / EOBI/Social Security and Local Government Departments etc.
·Manage Office equipments, household furniture, appliances, rental of vehicles for the use of the staff on demand, Stationary equipment and Power devices like UPS, Stabilizer etc. to assure that it meets the company's policies and procedures.
·Manage all arrangements for special functions/ meetings/delegations visits and official tours.
· Contact with vendors to provide employee services, such as food service, vehicles or relocation service.
· Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory levelincluding stationary items; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
· Maintain all the assets by timely repair.
· Command, control and management of Security equipments installed, test alarms and other security devices.
· Complete functioning of Office lunch time arrangements.
· Contractual matters related to security, Janitorial Services and Essential Services.
· Maintain database of contractual employees, like sweepers and monitoring the work of Class 4 employees i.e. sweepers, office boys.
· Manage monthly summary of stock register.
· Maintain log books of generators.
· Handle petty cash or purchasing related issues on daily basis.
· Maintain record of expenditures.
· Manage Rest House matters.
· Postage/courier and dispatch of documents.
· Maintain the files of utility bills like telephone, mobile and electricity and all branches bills will be paid by Admin dept.
·To perform special assignments as per requirement of management.