The HR Intern is responsible for providing support in the various Human Resource functions, which include assistance in recruitment, staffing, Payroll , training and development.
- Assist in manage day to day HR operations, and other HR related matters.
- Complete the filing of New staff.
- Providing employees with the official forms that may include leave forms,Advance Forms etc .
- Preparation of letters related to HR (offer letter, appointment letter, Transfer Letter etc.)
- Keeping and maintaining records of employee’s attendance (attendance registers as well as bio-metric records).
- Assist in maintaining the personal records of employees on matters such as wages, leave and training, and prepare associated management reports.
- Carrying out the whole induction process for new employees. Conduction orientation and providing them the information regarding company polices. The process further includes completion of personal and academic documents of the recruited employee. And intimating IT, Admin and finance departments for completion of formalities.
- Convey the new policies and procedures to the staff members.
- Assist in Salary making and manage the leave records of staff. Assist in arrangement and conduct staff training.
- Provide advice and information to management and employees on human resource policies and procedures.
- Assist employees with work matters, career development, personal problems and industrial matters.
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by HR Manager