Path-Solution is looking to hire a Data warehouse Engineer for its development center in Karachi,Pakistan who will lead his/her team by establishing and executing a vision for the delivery of information and analytics platforms and solutions. He/She will be working with EPMO business analysis team and key business stakeholders to design and develop semantic layers used for end user reporting, KPI’s and analytics capability.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Data Science
· 5 - 10 years of relevant experience in Data warehousing and Business Intelligence areas
· Comprehensive data warehouse analysis and design experience, with full knowledge of data warehouse methodologies, data modeling, data integration and data quality
· Extensive expertise in ETL and BI tools and building cubes
· Knowledge in building complex and interactive dashboard using Power BI
· Knowledge of SQL Server system databases is a must (procedures, queries, administration, performance audit).
· Knowledge of .net framework and .net framework development
· Experience in SharePoint configuration, administration and development; SharePoint web parts, web pages, etc.
· Experience in Webservice REST/SOA
· Knowledge of Oracle/Sybase databases is a plus
· Experience with Latest Microsoft Technologies and PowerApps is a plus
· Strong organizational and follow-up skills
· Strong leadership skills within the project team and in the business community
· Good negotiation and conflict management and resolution skills
Path Solutions Karachi.