Path-Solution is looking for a Data Warehouse Engineer to work with different teams as an individual contributor by establishing and executing a vision for the delivery of information and analytics platforms and solutions. He/She will be working with business analysis team and key business stakeholders to design and develop semantic layers used for end user reporting, KPI’s and analytics capability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Data Science
- 5 - 10 years of relevant experience in Data warehousing and Business Intelligence areas
- Comprehensive data warehouse analysis and design experience, with full knowledge of data warehouse methodologies, data modeling, data integration and data quality
- Extensive expertise in ETL and BI tools and building cubes
- Knowledge in building complex and interactive dashboard using Power BI
- Knowledge of SQL Server system databases is a must (procedures, queries, administration, performance audit).
- Knowledge of .net framework and .net framework development
- Experience in SharePoint configuration, administration and development; SharePoint web parts, web pages, etc.
- Experience in Webservice REST/SOA
- Knowledge of Oracle/Sybase databases is a plus
- Experience with Latest Microsoft Technologies and PowerApps is a plus
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Strong leadership skills within the project team and in the business community
- Good negotiation and conflict management and resolution skills