Path Solutions is looking to hire a Senior Business Analyst for its office in Karachi . Candidate should have 8+ years of experience in corporate Banking(Islamic or conventional) and good business knowledge in loans/facility/profit calculations/Collections, etc.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Research on specific areas related to products/market to clarify and resolve newly arising subjects/products. Research also includes that of the Central Bank’s circulars as well as other countries regulations for the purpose of conformity and compliance.
- Prepare and Analyze the Business requirement based on customer demands or Market Study and generate the related functional requirement specification.
- Checks system’s compliance with specific rules and regulations and issues detailed compliance documents.
- Attends conferences, workshops and seminars to keep track with the new market trends and innovations.
- Based on collected information from workshops, suggests/initiates recommendations for enhancements and discusses them with the Product Manager. He/she would then write the needed documents with the required details.
- Coordinates with the development teams to follow up on the enhancement processing within the set timeline and would then do the needed testing to evaluate and verify compliance to requested specifications.
- Based on the PM’s requirements, assists in the client consultation based on the area of specialization.
- Updates/constructs drafts of Work Procedure & Data Sheets as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCY SKILLS :
- A degree in Business/ Business Finance from a reputable university with concentration in the specific or related field of education. (Finance, Accounting) .
- 8+ years of experience in corporate Banking(Islamic or conventional) and good business knowledge in loans/facility/profit calculations/Collections, etc.
- Some marketing, research or other similar background including general knowledge in banking software, software development and implementation practices would be of added value.
- Must be excellent in critical and analytical thinking
- Should have good verbal and written communication skills.