The Human Resource Officer will be based at Karachi, Pakistan maintains and facilitates in new hiring of organization staff by recruiting, testing, and interviewing process; supporting managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes. S/he maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions and coordinates and maintains pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions and other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Management, or related field, or a combination of education and experience that produces the required competencies
· 5 years’ experience managing a Human Resources function, previous experience in HR management is preferred.
· Demonstrated team leadership skills.
· Strong planning, decision making, organizational skills.
· Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Fluency in both written and spoken English.
· Certification in Human Resources is preferred
· Previous work experience in the international non-profit sector and/or international organizations