Pathfinder International is a global leader in sexual and reproductive health. We place reproductive health care at the center of all that we do—believing that it is not only a fundamental human right, but is critical for expanding life opportunities for women, families, communities, and nations, and paving the way for transformations in environmental stewardship, decreases in population pressures, and innovations in poverty reduction. Pathfinder provides women, men, and adolescents with a range of quality health services—from contraception and maternal care to HIV prevention and AIDS care and treatment. Pathfinder strives to strengthen access to family planning, advocate for sound reproductive health policies, and, through all of our work, improve the rights and lives of the people we serve.
Pathfinder International, Pakistan is starting a new project three-year project NayaQadam: Increase Post-pregnancy Family Planning Through Expanding Public and Private Sector Service With a Focus on Young Women in 2018. We welcome applications from qualified candidates who are interested in sexual and reproductive health and possess the competencies, education, and experience cited below.
Summary: Pathfinder International is a global leader in sexual and reproductive health. Pathfinder International, Pakistan seeks a MIS Consultant/Firm for a Family Planning project based in Punjab. The duration will be 6-8 weeks.
Key Job Outcomes:
Develop maintain and integrate an android-based checklist and data portal, database for indicators, and a web-based integrated dashboard to meet program needs
Required Education, Training and Experience:
· Masters’ in Computer Science from HEC recognized university or equivalent
· Microsoft certification(s) in .NET and related tools / technologies for database applications will be preferred
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft .NET tools and technologies
· Working experience in ASP.NET, SQL server, MySQL, development of Android based applications, Mobile Data Studio, tablet based data collection, processing, analysis and presentation of data.
· Experience of database design and development using Microsoft SQL Server 2008,MySQL,PostgreSQL,PHL
· 3 – 6 years of work experience supporting technical or programmatic activities in health sector or other health areas (experience with health facilities setting a plus)
Expertise in fusion tables and google maps.