1. Assessment and Validation of End-user Needs: Fields incoming help requests from end users via both telephone and e-mail. Documents and verifies all pertinent end user information and nature of problem or issue. Assures high quality delivery and operation of all end-to-end IT services. Follows, maintains, and enforces system and network policies, standards, and established service levels in Pathfinder locations worldwide.
2. Issue Resolution: Prioritizes and schedules services specific to software, hardware, telecommunications system and A/V equipment. Escalates problems (when required) to the appropriately experienced technician. Evaluates documented resolutions and analyzes trends to prevent future problems. Applies diagnostic utilities and research to aid in troubleshooting. Performs hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including: installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications. Installs anti-virus and encryption software. Performs post-resolution follow-ups.
3. Data Management: Utilizes service management tools to collect and maintain pertinent service, asset, and configuration information.
4. Preventative Maintenance: Performs preventative maintenance, including checking and cleaning of workstations, printers, and peripherals.
5. FAQs: Develops help sheets and frequently asked questions for end users to help in troubleshooting.
6. Project Management and Participation: Leads, manages or participates in cross functional project teams.
Minimally Required Job-Specific Competencies:
· Computer Hardware: Foundational knowledge of computer hardware.
· PC Applications: Foundational knowledge of Active Directory, Windows OS, Mobile Devices, MDM, workstation imaging, Office 365, SCCM, Intune, and related products and technologies.
· Telecommunications and Audio-Visual Equipment: Foundational knowledge of telecommunications and A/V equipment.
· Research: Proven ability to research a wide range of computing issues, problems, and resolutions.
· Project Management Planning: Proven ability to plan and manage cross-functional initiatives.
· Preventative Maintenance and Troubleshooting: Ability to perform preventative maintenance on workstations, printers and peripherals, and troubleshoot common issues.
Minimally Required Organizational Competencies:
· Analysis and Sound Judgement: Advanced analytical and trouble shooting skills. Ability to make sound judgments. Ability to improve processes, promote excellence and demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness.
· Software Applications: Advanced knowledge of MS Office products, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
· Languages: Proven ability to write and speak using local language and English language
· Communication: Advanced oral and written communication skills using different forms of media. Ability to translate complex concepts to individuals at all levels.
· Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights Services: Foundational knowledge of family planning and reproductive health principles, practices and services of assigned program, including program strategies and indicators
· Passion for Sexual and Reproductive Health Services: Commitment to family planning, reproductive health services, gender, maternal, child health services, and eradication of harmful traditional practices
· Influencing and Customer Service Skills: Ability to influence using diplomacy skills with key stakeholders. In-depth demonstrated customer service skills.
· Organization, Planning and Multi-tasking: Advanced organizational and planning skills, project planning and management skills. Proven ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and multi-task with minimal supervision. Proven ability to coordinate activities.
· Self-Management and Teamwork: Ability to work independently or as a member of the team, ability to be detailed-oriented and consistently accurate, ability to manage stress effectively in a fast-paced environment, and ability to quickly learn new systems, processes and procedures and adapt local practices to global standards.
· Matrix Management: Ability to thrive in a matrixed organization.
· Confidentiality: Proven ability to maintain confidentiality on work-related issues.