1. Responsible for HVAC department machines, operations, maintenance and cleaning.
2. To ensure the alternative operations of the chillers on weekly basis for proper utilization and optimization.
3. To maintain the checklists on hourly basis which is to be verified by Junior Engineer HVAC.
4. To develop and maintain daily job order reports, develop inspection report and retain completion report, monitor and execute work orders on priority basis and close all completed job orders in software.
5. To execute the maintenance activity of HVAC equipment of factory.
6. To design and develop shift rosters of HVAC department to ensure the effective management of HR.
7. To perform routine pump maintenance while ensuring to perform checks over (i.e. current flows, water reading, water pressure and gas meter reading).
8. To ensure the adequate temperature and humidity is maintained on the floor.
9. To develop and execute preventive schedules for periodical maintenance of AHUs, FCUs.
10. To manage and allocate the internal movement and transfer of HVAC resources for optimal utilization.
11. To supervision attendance and over time issues in co-ordination with HR and Administration.
12. To execute HVAC related projects with Management of TCQ 9Time, cost, Quality.
13. To prepare PR as per requirement of works/projects.
The Creator has gifted this Universe with number of precious things and one of them is PEARL, the most beautiful creation found in the oceans but only lucky people can get this out of the ocean. After pouring into lifetime efforts and number of year's struggle in the field of manufacturing candies ...Read More